Sunday, February 3, 2008

February 2, 2008

My picture for last night will be up in a minute. I am at work right now so I cannot load it in. Yesterday was a busy day. I worked from 7am - 3pm at the doctor's office and then I worked 6pm-11pm for PKS shooting the Sadie Hawkin's dance at CCHS. It was really sad to see the low turn out of high school students that came to the dance. I only took about 40 pictures too. Apparently groups of students were throwing "anti-Sadies" parties and getting trashed. Good thing these kids still have their innocence... Even though the dance had a low turn out, it was really nice getting to hang out with Liz and Kristy. We had a lot more fun than we should have... but that is a-okay. It was really nice being able to catch up with both of them too. Since being back in school, that's the most fun I have had! Haha, and it was at a high school dance!

So I am counting down the minutes until I get to go home! I am off at 3pm today. Then Matt and I are heading to Elmore to Rebecca and Kevin's for a Super-dee-dooper Super Bowl party. I don't even like NFL, so I am obviously going for the beer. Should be fun. I am sure I will take a picture or two. Will post later.

1 comment:

Eva said...

lol. as an FYI, i posted my post for today before looking at yours. and now reading yours, i see we have similar sentiments for super bowl parties.