Thursday, January 10, 2008
technically January 9, 2008
So I took this photo last night with my cell phone (hence the awful picture) because I knew I was falling asleep and would not be able to take anything else. I started an antibiotic yesterday for what might be bronchitis. I hope it helps. It makes me really tired though and I get headaches. Oh well. Here is Mr. Magoo. My dog has the best facial expressions out of any dog I have ever seen. I would say this is his "concerned" look. Hmmm. Makes me laugh. I will post a picture for today later. We are taking dinner to the Keatings. They just had a baby girl a few weeks ago. We shall see what beautiful photos I can take of her. Okay until later today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
even though it's a phone pic, i actually really like it! the colors are cool.
Post a Comment